Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello, my name is Audrey and I'm a google addict

Hello, my name is Audrey and I'm a google addict....

Google toolbar anyone? Throw in a few key terms and get a plethra of pages that may hold the golden key to what is wrong with me.

WRONG!

More like a plethra of pages to make me worry even more that I'm dying.

So therapy today we spent an hour talking about what good does that do me. Worry--->anxiety--->heart palpitations--->google--->list of new reasons to worry (and repeat!)

Goal for this week. NO GOOGLE! and to continue writing down the things that do come to mind in my journal and write about them later. Ponder, write some more but NO GOOGLE.

(But I'm a google queen....)

Basically I'm an addict but my drug is Google. So we'll see how this goes. It's the first week so hopefully I don't fall off too many times. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment